Find it hard getting good quality, stylish sunglasses for your little one? Well no more!! This exciting range will forever change how we look at kids sunglasses!
Paxley sunglasses are designed in California and handcrafted in Italy from high-quality, baby-safe materials that are BPA-free, lead-free, PVC-free, Phthalates-free, and latex-free. There's no paint or glue.
The Paxley baby & infant range is designed for ages 0-2 although it is worth checking the sizing to ensure best fit.
Paxley sunglasses for children are lightweight and durable, and fitted with shatterproof and impact-resistant lenses which provide UV400 level protection that meets US, Europe, Australian and New Zealand standards.
Additional features that make Paxley the only choice for kids:
- SafeBend™- Pinchless hinge that won’t pinch small hands or catch on clothing. This hinge has a flex ratio of nearly 180 degrees to provide comfortable tension against the head and are resistant against snapping when pulled apart.
- Adjustable Core Wire Temples - Soft, bendable temples that adjust to custom fit the ear and gently grip the head.
- Lightweight Frames - Lightweight yet durable frames made with baby-safe plastic and rubber materials.
- Shatterproof and impact-resistant Category 3 lenses which provide UV400 level protection that meets US, Europe, Australian and New Zealand standards
- Enhanced, Ergonomic Rubber Nosepads - Extended pads that gently rest on flatter, growing bridges without the frames overwhelming the cheeks.
- Ergonomically Designed Frames - Variety of frames shapes that have been engineered to fit growing heads.
- Prescription ready for optical lenses
- Each frame comes with a protective pouch and headstrap.
Paxley sunglasses also make the perfect baby shower gift, birthday and Christmas gift.
Free shipping within Australia
Paxley eyewear was born from
the quest for safe, health conscious, and stylish eyewear designed just for
little ones. The stylish range has been created by the eyewear deigned for
Coach and Von Zipper.
Paxley sunglasses and optical
frames are designed in California and handcrafted in Italy from high-quality,
baby-safe materials that are BPA-free, lead-free, PVC-free, Phthalates-free,
and latex-free. There's no paint or glue.
Paxley sunglasses for
children are lightweight and durable, and fitted with shatterproof and
impact-resistant Category 3 lenses which provide UV400 level protection that
meets US safety standard ANSI Z80.3-2009, the British and European
safety standard label BS EN 1836:2005/A1:2007, and also the strictest of them
all: the Australian standard AS/NZ. The lenses are also grey, which offers the
least colour distortion for young eye development.
Paxley have spent a lot of time on engineering the
perfect pair for infant and toddler head dimensions to create three sizes for
the most ideal fit.
The nose pads on Paxley frames are also designed
for daintier noses to help prevent the frames from pushing up against the
cheeks. Another unique feature is the core wire in the soft, rubber temples which
are adjustable to fit.
One of Paxley's proudest safety features is the innovative SafeBend technology, which is incorporated into the hinge." Unlike typical hinges on eyewear, Paxley frames won't pinch