Mini Lolo is an independently owned Australian business that designs and creates 100% natural rubber eco teething and bath toys.
Turn bath time into a fun adventure by bringing home Pipa the Echidna.
Pipa comes from Uluru in Northern Territory. Pipa loves long walks, discovering new and interesting insects and sunbathing.
- Made from 100% natural rubber, free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Nitrosamine
- Can be used as a chew toy to soothe sore gums
- Can be used in the bath. Pipa has no holes and is safe to take in the bath as no water getting inside means no yucky mould!
- Soft and squishy parts to soothe gums and encourage sensory development
- No squeaky noise. Pipa won't overstimulate your child's senses.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines and is fully biodegradable
- Coloured by embedding food colouring into the rubber, and not painted on the outside. The food colouring used is tested to ensure its quality and safety
- Free of Cadmium, Aluminium, Cobalt, Barium, Lead, Mercury and Selenium
- 3% of all sales go directly to the highly innovative and ambitious Ocean Cleanup.
Mini Lolo toys should be washed by hand and not by a dishwasher. A mix of four parts white vinegar to one part of water is suggested as a more natural approach to cleaning your toys. You can submerge them in the solution or use a sponge. Alternatively, wash the toy with soapy water.
Do not leave it sitting in water. If it is not dried after it can discolour.
When the toys are not in use, they should be kept in a clean, dry place and out of direct sunlight or direct source of heat.
Do not sterilise or boil. Natural rubber is very sensitive to extreme hot temperatures (eg. boiling water or dishwashers)