Mini Lolo is an independently owned Australian business that designs and creates 100% natural rubber eco teething and bath toys.
Turn bath time into a fun adventure by bringing home Pipa the Echidna.
Pipa comes from Uluru in Northern Territory. Pipa loves long walks, discovering new and interesting insects and sunbathing.
- Made from 100% natural rubber, free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Nitrosamine
- Can be used as a chew toy to soothe sore gums
- Can be used in the bath. Pipa has no holes and is safe to take in the bath as no water getting inside means no yucky mould!
- Soft and squishy parts to soothe gums and encourage sensory development
- No squeaky noise. Pipa won't overstimulate your child's senses.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines and is fully biodegradable
- Coloured by embedding food colouring into the rubber, and not painted on the outside. The food colouring used is tested to ensure its quality and safety
- Free of Cadmium, Aluminium, Cobalt, Barium, Lead, Mercury and Selenium
- 3% of all sales go directly to the highly innovative and ambitious Ocean Cleanup.