Kippins’ fun range of natural beech wood teething toys are the perfect natural and non-toxic solution for sore or curious little gums!
When the day ends and the stars wake, Luna the mouse twitches her nose to switch on the light in the Kippi moon (it’s a wonderful house for a mouse).
Luna is a mouse beech wood teething toy, great for babies who are starting to grab things at age 3m+ but make a Kippiny cute newborn gift (and safety tested from 0m+)
Kippins’ fun range of natural beech wood teething toys are the perfect solution for sore or curious little gums!
- Made from pure, solid beech wood sourced from sustainably managed forests and ethically made
- Super smooth and gentle, there are no waxes, coatings or finishes – 100% non-toxic
- Beech wood is strong hardwood which makes it a natural, safe alternative to plastic teethers. It’s naturally anti-microbial and free from harmful chemicals
- Independently safety tested to three international safety standards.
- Crafted from natural wood, each teething toy will have natural variations – it’s part of the fun!
Keep me looking good: Wipe me clean using a damp cloth. Toothy pegs? Always monitor your child’s use of this product and discard after 6 months of use (keep me somewhere safe as a special memory). Inspect regularly for wear and tear.
Size: 9.5cm High x 7.0cm Wide