Kippins’ fun range of natural beech wood teething toys are the perfect natural and non-toxic solution for sore or curious little gums!
At Camp Kip, a campfire sways to the sound of a song. Banjo Kippin sings the stories of forever and before – the KippinTales.
Banjo is a koala beech wood teething toy, great for babies who are starting to grab things at age 3m+ and safety tested from 0m+.
Kippins’ fun range of natural beech wood teething toys are the perfect solution for sore or curious little gums!
- Made from pure, solid beech wood sourced from sustainably managed forests and ethically made
- Super smooth and gentle, there are no waxes, coatings or finishes – 100% non-toxic
- Beech wood is strong hardwood which makes it a natural, safe alternative to plastic teethers. It’s naturally anti-microbial and free from harmful chemicals
- Independently safety tested to three international safety standards.
- Crafted from natural wood, each teething toy will have natural variations – it’s part of the fun!
Keep me looking good: Wipe me clean using a damp cloth. Toothy pegs? Always monitor your child’s use of this product and discard after 6 months of use (keep me somewhere safe as a special memory). Inspect regularly for wear and tear.
Size: 9.5cm High x 7.0cm Wide