Developmental Benefits: Creativity & Curiosity, Fine & Gross Motor Skills, Language, Social & Emotional Skills, Cognitive development, Independent Play
Has your perfect little baby grown into a rambunctious little toddler? Are you desperately trying to fill the day with meaningful activities? Happy Little People: The Second Year gives you 52 activities that are designed to bring out the best of learning and development and fill your day with inspiring play.
The ‘first 1000 days' is the period of development from conception to age 2. During this time a child’s brain grows & develops more rapidly than at any other time in their life, thus setting the all-important foundations for their lifelong learning, health & development.
- 52 creative games & activities for babies aged 12-24 months
- 4 age categories: 12-15 months, 15-18 months, 18-21 months, and 21-24 months
These milestone-based activities are super easy to use, just choose a card from your little one's age category. No special equipment required.
Tailored around key developmental milestones for your baby’s first year of life, some of the key benefits of the Happy Little People™ Activity Cards include:
- Auditory & visual development
- Cognitive & sensory development
- Fine & gross motor skills
- Language & early literacy/numeracy
- Discovery & exploration
- Social & emotional skills
- Creativity & curiosity
- Independent play
Playing card size deck measures 6.5 x 9 x 2 cm