I feel in love with this fabric and the colours as soon as I saw it. Firstly - so soft. Secondly - organic. And the colours are great to match within the range and also with most other standard baby favourites.
Lightweight, breathable and made from 100% Organic Cotton Muslin the Marni Singlet will be a favourite all Summer long. Ties at the shoulder make the top really easy to get on and off.
Match with Chloe Boomers, Ava Skirt or Arlo Shorts.
Naturally coloured using gentle plant based botanical dyes. Designed to fade out slightly and become beautifully textured after washing. The final colour each dress settles on will be unique to the wearer, depending on environmental factors and how it’s cared for.
See the Wash Care Instructions for more information on how to best care for this beautiful fabric.
Why Organic Cotton? Because it’s the best there is for your family and the environment. Soft, luxurious and produced free of chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin.
Washing instructions for botanically dyed, organic muslin fabric
- Gentle hand wash only (although I snuck mine in a washing bag in the cold wash and it was fine)
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild eco-friendly washing liquid
- Do not bleach
- Do not scrub
- Wring out gently and allow to dry lying flat in shade
- Iron on reverse
Plant based dying and its unique colour care:
- It is recommended to wash garments before the first use to remove unattached dyes
- Water marks may form if textiles are left partially in water
- Variations in shades is due to the difference in fabric quality, climatic changes, difference in water quality, inconsistency in the properties of the herbs which are the main ingredients of the dyeing process
- Allow 2% to 6% shrinkage after washing