Close pop-in has seen me through 2 kids. It is, in my opinion, the best bib a mum could buy. I love it. So, firstly it is an absolute dream to wash. You just wash it in the kitchen sink with either soap or washing liquid and it washes clean. It also dries quite quickly. I always wash at the end of the day and by the morning it is absolutely dry. It is amazing. During the day I just wipe off the spills with a wet washcloth.
The food catcher is great as you just pop it open and the food it caught comes out. I found it worked really well.
- The Pop-in stage 2 baby bib is easy to care for, waterproof, stain resistant and can be simply wiped clean.
- Clever reversible design with a waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
- It comes with a handy fold up crumb catcher and is suitable from 6+ months.
- The patterned side repels stains and is wipeable whilst the soft fleecy side will soak up all those inevitable dribbles.
- The stage 2 bib is suitable from 6 months+ and is easy to care for as it can be simply wiped clean.
- It comes with a handy fold up crumb catching pocket
- 2 simple side popper settings for easy closure and a snug soft fit round the neck
- Machine washable at 40 degrees. Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
- Composition: Unique Polyester Laminate with TPU Membrane