Chalk is a kid favourite! The best thing about chalk markers is that there is no dust!Â Chalk markers contain a water-based colour solution making them perfect for people who are allergic to chalk dust (or just don't like it!) but want to enjoy the benefits of chalk lettering, chalk art, erasable calendars and painting on glass and other non-porous surfaces.Â Â
TheÂ chalk pens are a fun and easy way to be artistic and creative on any surface, and have the luxury of simply wiping it off after leaving no trace.Â Liquid chalk is very easy to wipe off from non-porous surfaces, such asÂ mirrors,Â windows, whiteboards, glass, blackboard stickers, etc.Â Some surfaces, like glass, are suitable for dry erase,Â whileÂ others require a wet cloth, like blackboards.Â Â The liquid chalk markers are permanent on porous surfaces such as wood and paper.Â Perform a small test on porous materials before painting with chalk markers.
- The set includes 12 vibrant, highly-pigmented, liquid chalk pens.
- The ink is non-toxic, with a water-based colour solution containing a mixture of water and dyes
- Colours in this pack: gold, silver, black, brown, orange, green, yellow, white, pink, red, blue, and purple
- They have a 6mm (medium) tip, classic colour Liquid Chalk Pens to use on non-porous surfaces including mirrors, shop windows, whiteboards, glass, house windows, blackboard stickers, etc.
- Each marker comes with a dual-tip felt nib, meaning you can take the nib out and reverse it to go from round to chisel - accessing even more stroke styles.
- Mess-free, non-toxic, and odourless
- Perfect for all ages. No set up required and no mess
- Fully washable off all non-porous surfaces; eg. blackboard (wet erase), glass (dry erase), and permanent on porous surfaces (paper, wood, etc)
Â Life of Colour was set up in Sydney by a mum who wanted different types of stationery and art supplies for her kids, that were greatÂ quality, not too messy were not too expensive for kids to experiment with! She wanted to give access to colour and creativity into the lives of families and communities through portable, playful art supplies.