These new little fairy friends will make everyone's dreams come true!
Meet Tulip the Tooth Fairy. There is not a tooth she's missed yet! Tulip takes care of all the Tooth Fairy business, including collecting the lost teeth away in the very special pouch. And she’s always on the hunt for more pearly whites to add to her collection. When she is not on important tooth business, she loves hanging out with her besties.
Tulip has beautiful, magic wings and wears a sparkly fabric skirt with netting and, of course, a tooth-print top! Around her wrist, you will find a tiny bag – just the right size for a tooth.
Handmade, fully posable, and measuring 11cm tall, Tulip is the perfect size to fit in the palm of a small hand or keep close-by in a pocket. She doesn't need to be stuck at home, she's ready to go whenever you are!
Tulip the Tooth Fairy is a special edition, rare, and collectable Holdie Folk. She comes beautifully packaged in a collectable box and is a beautiful gift for a little one about to or just lost their first tooth! And judging by the reaction my girls had - she's good for kids who love pink and all things glitzy!
Give your Holdie Folk a place to sleep one of the Olli Ella baskets - there are Piki baskets, Casa bags, or the Shell bags. They make a dreamy, snug little home for Holdie Folk to sleep in or a sweet home-on-the-go when your little one is out and about.
- Holdie Folk are made from cotton, wool, and a polyester filling
- An internal frame allows for each Holdie Folk to be fully posable
- Tulip the Tooth Fairy’s dress has a tooth print top, sparkly fabric skirt with netting and sparkly wings
- Tulip carries a removable bag with a sparkly elastic wrist attachment, made from PU material.
- All clothing is removable and made from cotton and polyester.
- All Holdie Folk are handmade, so some variations may occur.
- Come packaged in collectable box
- Age recommendation: 3+
- Dimensions: L11 x W3 x H10 cm