Thoughtfully designed, this 5-piece set features wide-based cups perfect for miniature hands to hold, and smooth cornered plate compartments making washing a cinch.
The beautiful Byron Bay design captures the spirit of this iconic town. From the lighthouse, swaying palm trees and pristine beaches, to the happy childhood feels of Summer holidays by the sea - building sandcastles, learning to surf, watching whales and collecting shells.
All Bamboo pieces are:
- Dishwasher safe (top rack as recommended)
- BPA and Phthalates free
- FDA & LFGB food safe approved
- Temperature tolerance: -20oc to 80oc
- Stain Proof
- Supervision with this product is recommended at all times
This set includes:
- 5 Section Divided Plate - 21 x 27cm (8" x 10.5")
- Small Bowl - 13.5 x 11.5 x 5cm (5.3 x 4.5 x 2")
- Cup - 6 x 6.5cm (2.3 x 2.5")
- Spoon - 13.5cm long (5.3”)
- Suction Cap
Bamboo dinnerware is created with a bi-product of the bamboo industry, the bits that don't make it into the fashion industry. All bamboo dinnerware found on the market, does in fact contain some melamine which helps to strengthen the bamboo. What makes bamboo dinnerware so appealing is that it mostly made from natural fibres and therefore will mostly decompose.
Please know that as much as we wish things could last forever, the eco dinnerware can be broken when not handled with care. Although extremely durable, occasionally it may chip or crack when dropped on a hard surface.